Hello Everybodyyy!! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Lala who is an awesome Dubai based lifestyle and beauty blogger! Thank you so much! ^_^
It feels awesome just to know that people follow and read my blog. Being nominated for an award is absolutely fantastic and so encouraging! Thanks once again to not just Lala but all the readers, followers and everyone who has supported me until now, especially Saad (as cheesy as it may sound, I wouldn’t have started this blog without his support!)
- Thank the person who nominated you by linking their blog in your blog post.
- Display the award on your blog – the easier way is by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. ‘The Global Aussie’ website has images of the Liebster Award you can save.
- List up to 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional)
- Nominate 5 bloggers for the Liebster Award who have less than 200 followers. (Make sure you ask permission once nominating them).
- List the rules in your blog, so others are aware of the rules/ what the award is about.
Questions asked by Lala:
1. If you had to pick one thing to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza! I can have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner and as long as I can get different toppings, I’m set for life!
2. Road trips or flying?
Both have their own charm but if I were to pick one, I’d pick flying!
3. Favorite moment of 2017?
2016 was definitely a lot more special for me than 2017 because A LOT of things happened that completely changed my life and for the better too Alhamdulillah, got married for starters and moved in with Saad! 2017 is the first year of our marriage and a lot more mellow than 2016 though what with all the wedding madness last year. 2017 is made up of a lot of special memories like the monsoon season (it rained like crazy this year, not complaining, I absolutely love rain!), all the shopping/movie/lunch dates especially our first birthday lunch together (because our birthdays are 2 days apart), attending events together as a couple and so many more memories. However, the birth of my brother’s son and Saad’s brother’s son are definitely the highlights of 2017 so far! ^_^
4. What is your style?
Simple, casual, chic, modest, comfortable are a few words that best describe my style.
5. Which form of social media is your favorite? (facebook, instagram, twitter, snapchat, etc.)
It has to be Instagram but I find myself using Facebook more, only because I’ve been using it for much longer.
10 Facts About Me
- I was home-schooled for the longest time as a kid and as an adult I’m glad I was.
- Fairy lights make me happy ^_^.
- I absolutely love dark chocolate and chocolates in general.
- However, I refuse to acknowledge white chocolate as chocolate.
- My birthday is 2 days after my husband’s birthday.
- I love winter clothing and I can’t wait for winters just for this reason!
- I have 3 older brothers so growing up I was a total tomboy.
- I’m an introvert and probably come across as rude but I’m really not! I promise!
- I decided I want to go to IVS for my undergrad when I was 13 and I did just that!
- I’ve loved writing since O-level days. I find it extremely therapeutic and relaxing.
My Questions for the Nominees:
- Out of all the countries you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- What is that one post written by you that you like the most, and why?
- What is your favourite book or series?
- Would you rather explore the deep ocean or outer space?
- What tip(s) would you give to other bloggers or potential blog starters?